This is the ideal option if you want to study for a postgraduate degree on a scholarship in Australia. In this article, we’ll go into great depth regarding the Monash University $50000 Tuition Scholarships for International Students, its advantages, and how to apply. The total scholarship value is worth $50,000 AUD.
International students may apply for the fully funded Monash University Tuition Scholarships for International Students 2023–2024. This grant is available for research-related master’s and doctorate degrees. This scholarship includes a $35,600 yearly living allowance, a $550 relocation fee, and a $1,500 annual research allowance.
For students who need assistance paying for living expenses while attending Monash, the Monash Silver Jubilee Scholarship (MSJS) is offered. Rotationally, several faculties receive it each year. With the aid of this distinguished grant, a student pursuing a PhD at Monash can assist with living expenses.
Whatever your circumstances, Monash University Tuition Scholarships for International Students encourage excellence and support you in achieving your goals. Students who wish to change the world are curious, upbeat, and interested in learning.
The Australian government offers scholarships through the Research Training Program (RTP) to help domestic and international students pursuing research master’s and doctoral degrees. The awarding of Monash scholarships is highly competitive and is determined by your academic record, published research, and past research experience.
Australia’s Melbourne is home to Monash University, a public research institution. It was established in 1958 and is the second-oldest university in the State of Victoria, bearing the name of a notable World War I general named Sir John Monash. The institution has several campuses, including one in Malaysia and four in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville).
Eligibility Requirements for the 2023-2024 Monash University $50000 Tuition Scholarships for International Students
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be eligible for a Monash University Scholarship:
- English is a required language.
- IELTS minimum criteria for the General category are (6.5) overall (no band lower than 6.0) and (79+). The TOEFL has three sections: reading, listening, and writing.
- IELTS standards for arts, business, and economics are (7) overall, with no band lower than 6.5 and (94+). Writing 24, Speaking 20, and Reading 19 on the TOEFL.
- A pupil from another country.
- A resident of New Zealand.
- A national of Australia.
- Living permanently in Australia.
- Australian citizen with a humanitarian visa.
- A bachelor’s degree includes a research component in the fourth year and at least four years of full-time study in a relevant discipline that leads to honours.
- a course leading to a level deemed comparable to honours 1 or 2A in a relevant discipline by the appropriate department, faculty, and committee;
- A master’s degree requires labour, typically with a substantial research component, at least 25% of one full-time equivalent year of work, including a thesis. A research thesis or project is assumed to have received an honours 2A grade. Examiners’ reports shall be considered in cases where there is no grade;
- Possess credentials that, in GRC’s judgement, are equal.
- The academic record, research output, and past research experience of applicants are considered for awarding scholarships.
- Have never held a Postgraduate Research Award supported by the Australian Government or Monash for more than six months.
How to Apply for 2023-2024 Monash University $50000 Tuition Scholarships for International Students?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below:
Before using, you must be invited to do so. You must submit an expression of interest and locate a supervisor willing to oversee your study to be granted one. The faculty or institution determines this.
To apply and learn more about Monash University $50000 Tuition Scholarships for International Students, please visit the official websites:
Checking your eligibility is necessary!
Your academic record, research output, and experience are evaluated as part of a competitive selection procedure for centrally managed scholarships for Australian universities. Our primary scholarships have a set of qualifying requirements that must be satisfied, much like admission to a graduate research degree.
If the requirements are satisfied, applicants submitting a Joint Award with Monash as their home university can apply for a significant scholarship.
The Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship Online Application method is not used by applicants who wish to attend one of Monash’s campuses or locations abroad to apply for a scholarship.
For instance, acceptance of an offer of admission is a prerequisite for consideration of a scholarship from Monash Australia. Visit the Monash Australia scholarships website for further details.
The MSRI living stipend and tuition support will be automatically evaluated for those applying to study at the Monash Suzhou Research Institute (MSRI). Refer to the Study at Suzhou page for further details.