Macquarie University is a distinctive, progressive, transformational citadel of learning and public research in Sydney, Australia. The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships is one of the best in Australia, and many international students are willing to go there.
This institute is respected for three strong values: Integrity, Scholarship, and Empowerment. To Macquarie University, “Integrity” means conducting oneself ethically, equitably, and for mutual benefit.
Through “Empowerment,” the school makes its community a source of strength and creativity, and based on the “Scholarship” value, the school helps to improve lives through learning, inquiry, and discovery. Overall, the institution offers world-class facilities for research and studies. However, in its Vision, the university aspires to be a destination for students and educators who wish to share their values.
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
“Unlocking Global Education Opportunities!”
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships is a program that opens doors to a massive opportunity for International Students from various parts of the world. This highly competitive scholarship program is merit-based and designed for International Students who wish to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degrees at Macquarie University.
However, it is usually awarded based on specific eligibility requirements and some demonstrations that include academic excellence, leadership potential, and ability to comprehend extracurricular activities.
What’s more, this program comes with many benefits, including funds for education abroad. Read on to learn more about the eligibility requirements, benefits, step-by-step application process, and everything you need about the scholarship.
Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships Courses Offered
This Macquarie university scholarship 2023 offers all Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses at Macquarie University. Here is an overview of the university’s structure.
At Macquarie, some faculties comprise academic programs that people study. The university uses these faculties to deliver its world-class education. Below are the core faculties at Macquarie.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Macquarie Business School.
- Faculty of Medicine, Health and Human Sciences.
- Faculty of Science and Engineering.
Eligibility Requirements for the Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must possess the prerequisites below.
- Language: Applicants must demonstrate English language skills.
- Countries: Candidates can come from all countries of the world apart from Australia and New Zealand.
- Applicants must meet all the academic requirements needed for the Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree course they want to study, and they must be admitted into Macquarie to study the course.
- A minimum WAM equivalent of 65 is required in Postgraduate applications, and a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 is needed in Undergraduate applications.
- Even though Macquarie University lets students take courses, subjects, and degrees online through the Open Universities Australia (OUA), This scholarship is for On-Campus study only.
- Applicants must have yet to receive any other scholarships offered at Macquarie University.
- Accepted applicants must commence study at Macquarie University in the session in their scholarship letter of offer.
Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships Application Process
- Applicants for the vice-chancellor scholarship for international students must fill out an Online Course Application form.
- Applicants will receive a student number from Macquarie University.
- The number is needed while filling out the Online Scholarship Application form.
- “VCIS” must be typed in the Scholarship name field.
- Applicants must apply at least two to three months before the commencement of a new session.
- The forms are available on the official website.
Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships Worths and Benefits
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships doesn’t provide funds for education abroad through allowances or support potential scholarship students with the cost of a VISA application. However, the scholarship helps reduce tuition fees by providing an average amount of up to $10,000 (AUD).
There’re other schools that offer the same scholarships opportunities for international students, like
- international vice chancellor scholarship deakin university
- vice chancellor scholarship university of canberra
Australia is one country that provides world-leading education for local and international students. However, Macquarie University is one of the Australian learning environments where international students can acquire an education.
Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is competitive, so applicants are advised to apply even before the last three months, and they are to use a vital eligibility status. In addition, applicants are encouraged to accept the offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment since this is a limited scholarship.