Veritas University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The management of the Veritas University, Abuja (the Catholic University of Nigeria) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates that sat for the last UTME/Direct Entry candidates for admission into its degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Veritas University Courses.
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing and Advertising
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Applied Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Botany
- B.Sc. Zoology
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy
- B.A. Ed. Education English
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B.Ed. Social Studies
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology
- Library and Information Science, BLIS
- B.Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Physics
Veritas University Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who made Veritas University, Abuja their first or second choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) application form.
- All other candidates who did not choose Veritas University, Abuja as first or second choice but are interested in studying in the University.
- Candidates in 1) and 2) above must have obtained a minimum score of 170 in the 2019 UTME.
- Direct-entry candidates (must have obtained the 2019 Direct-Entry Form from JAMB).
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to Veritas University Abuja.
How to Apply for Veritas University Post UTME.
- Application and Screening fees is Four Thousand, Five Hundred Naira for (N4, 500).
- Fill our online form on veritas.edu.ng or download the PDF form from the website and complete it. The completed form, payment teller and credentials should be scanned and sent to [email protected] or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
- The application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
- All payments should be made in the University accounts as indicated below:
Account Name: Veritas University Abuja
FIRST BANK PLC: 2032211597;
DOWNLOAD FORM SUBMIT FORM
For further enquiries, please visit www.veritas.edu.ng or call: (+234)708-685-8143, (+234)803-939-8830, (+234)803-897-1084, Rev. Fr. Dr. Peter Bakwaph: 08039398830, Mr Cephas Iliya:07086858143, Dr. Chika Duru: 08038971084. or send email to:[email protected].
You may also visit: Office of the Registrar, Veritas University Abuja or any Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.