Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University(ATBU), Bauchi for the 2019/2020 academic session.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- ATBU cut-off points for 2019/2020 Academic Session for UTME is 180 with the exception of MBBS which is 230.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so before the 5 of August, 2019.
- SEE ATBU FEES- https://higherlearning.info/atbu-school-fees-schedule-2018-2020
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Screening Form.
Visit ATBU post UTME screening website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from 5th – 19th August, 2019 to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for