Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abia State University, Uturu DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All Direct Entry candidates are also invited for the Aptitude Test.
The Registration forms for the Aptitude Test are available on-line from Thursday 5th July, 2018.
ABSU Post UTME Eligibility.
All candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second choice, those who intend to change to ABSU as their First choice and those who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form.
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
CLOSING DATE:The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude test is Friday, 19th July, 2019.
ABSU aptitude test would hold on 24th, 25th and 26th July, 2019.